Sunday, April 27, 2008

Last day of the holidays

Today was a slightly happier day, for Weifun and Oiyin are no longer staying overnight at our place. Alas, I can regain back my basic level of privacy. The house has been strangely quiet, as rushing their the party of 4 assignments at the last minute. To my surprise, I am barely panicking although I have several undone assignments, probably because most of them are due on Friday, instead of tomorrow.

The huge blue black on my knee is giving me pains whenever I walk, even for a short distance. :( Just pray that a miracle happens tomorrow, so that I can walk to school without much problems. It does not help that I did not manage to get a pair of sport shoes over the weekend, and my pair of slippers is the only footwear I have now. Hopefully, Aaron would be free to bring me out to purchase a pair of covered shoes tomorrow. Speaking of the Aarons, they have signed the contract drawn up by Simon and would be staying here for the next 3 months.

Spent most of the day on the Internet as usual, listening to songs, chatting on MSN, blog hopping and checking emails. Finally, I could download the 3 songs that Karen had sent. The best time to download is in the early hours of the day, from 8-10 am. My laptop gave me a shock when it chose to black out on me in the evening. Thankfully, Shadab rendered me some help and the screen went back to normal. The thought of having a permanently spoilt laptop gives me the shudders.

On a totally random note, I crave for Subway and sushi at the Shortland Building. There is great inertia to start lessons proper again, after 2 weeks of sheer relaxation. Life has been boring these days, might choose not to blog on a regular basis if the days get far too mundane.

No comments: