For the past few nights, I have been wasting electricity by forgetting to switch off the light and laptop when I sleep. It is time that these habits come to a halt. The weather has undergone a drastic change, for the skies were clear and the sun was right up and shining, unlike the previous cloudy days with frequent,quick and sudden showers. Had my breakfast of a butter croissant,a slice of cheese and piping hot milo before doing some typings for my CHEM 3210 lab reports. It is a chore to type a lab report, because I need to use the superscript function often and it is impossible to use Microsoft Words to draw diagrams.
Napped for a couple of hours after breakfast due to boredom. For the whole morning,websites were unable to load successfully and logging into MSN failed. I had a queer dream about my primary school friend, Shairah whom I had lost contact for yonks. During the first few days of last semester, she smiled at me at the bus stop. However, I was too stunned to smile back, for I found her unfamiliar. It was only days or even weeks later that I realised that she is Shairah. We were quite close in lower primary, and often went for recess together. But, we lost contact eversince we went into different classes from Primary 5 onwards. Nevertheless, I have added her to my friendster and I will definitely smile back if we ever get the chance to meet face to face in the future.
After the short sleep, I went out for a short stroll in the neighbourhood. It was then I discovered that our house is located near the dead end of the street. My legs itched slightly when I reached back home, this is not a good sign, for it means that my blood circulation is poor from lying down and sitting down too much. Have been cooking hokkien mee for the past 3 lunches,and I hereby proclaim that the satay curry flavoured source makes my meal taste like mee goreng. Absolutely delicious! Interestingly, it makes me crave for the Hokkien mee back in Singapore.
Chatted with Liyun on the phone for about 1.5 hour, after reading some of my CHEM 3210 lecture notes. We joked and laughed as usual, our topics spanning a wide range, from childhood shows to dishing the dirt about my Malaysian friends. The party of 4 had gone for their usual dose of basketball, and I got a shock when I saw Weiming sitting in the living room when going for a toilet break. Apparently, I was so engrossed in our conversation and laughter that I did not notice that he had come back earlier. Just hope that he did not manage to eavesdrop on our nonsensical chat contents.
Finally, I have received a Chinese song from Aili via Skype, after several futile attempts of trying to download it from her email attachment. It is the theme song of the Return of the Condor Heroes 1995 TVB series and is currently on repeat mode in my media player. Alas, I get to listen to a song without relying on the Internet. :)
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment