Friday, February 22, 2008

Rambo is not a movie for the faint hearted

After I came back from school, I slacked the afternoon away except for reading my management notes. The requirements are so demanding that it evokes feeling of nausea. But shall try my very best to have open mind towards this subject nevertheless.

Bowie and her friends popped over at around early evening to wash their clothes.Had a short chat with her before heading out to watch a movie at Granville. Had fast food- french fries and nuggets for dinner. The meal was quite pathetic, with only 4 nuggets. I prefer nuggets over fries. It was such a sinful meal,in order to lessen the guilt, I did not finish the french fries despite not being full yet. Watched a R18 movie called Rambo 4 with 9 of my friends, including Keegan. The movie is definitely the most bloody and gruesome I have ever watched in my life. A lot decapitations, cutting of limbs,stabbing,bodies being blown to pieces,massive amounts of blood being splashed about etc.I even felt my dinner,together with my stomach rising to my throat. The girls with me looked petrified too. But on the contrary, the guys' unblinking eyes were glued to the screen, their bodies showing no hint of flinching. Guess guys want to uphold their macho reputation huh? I just hope I don't get nightmares after watching this movie. Australian cinemas do not censor their movies,unfortunately.

After the horrifying visual treat, went to Woolsworth for more grocery shopping. Bought apples,instant noodles,vegetable salad and a ready-to-eat chicken dish. Took a photo of Weiming driving, and they mistook the camera flash for the flash from the speed camera, thus getting a slight shock. Right now, the Aarons have left for their new home in Wilkinson. The house has become significantly quiet now, without their loud guffaws and voices. They really have a good sense of humour, I must say. But I know they will come and visit us often :P

No comments: