Woke up at 8+ am the morning to have breakfast together with Rachel. I had bought half a dozen instant pancakes from the Woolsworth in Glendale Stockland for I wanted to finish my box of butter. Felt a sense of deja vu when we stood at the kitchen table eating and chatting simultaneously. That was because there were not enough seats at the dining table the evening before. Bidded Rachel goodbye after breakfast, and off she went to church and then straight back home.
Since the Internet was throwing its usual tantrums again, I decided to utilize the start of the week productively by starting my examination revisions. Managed to study all of Adam's lecture notes, which consist of 4 sets. The contents were relatively simple to understand but a significant amount of memory work is required, such as the reagents and the conditions used. Still contemplating whether to go for CHEM 3310 lecture tomorrow, for I do not have the lecture notes with me. Also, I dislike the idea of being pressurized to wake up early for lessons, no doubt that the campus is only 15 minutes walk away.
Bowie is going home with Weifun on the 29th June, which means that I have to spend almost a week shivering, because I wish to return her blanket personally. Rachel says that July is the Newcastle's coldest month in the year. Chatted with Agnes briefly online and I am happy to know that she and Lijuan have decided to enrol into NTU as direct 2nd year students. Which means that we are fated to meet each other again, despite having left JC for 4 years. Although they have taken the long,ardous path to University, it is definitely worth the wait. For they had excelled academically in NP, compared to JJC.
I need to go grocery shopping on next Saturday, or else I will have to eat plain noodles for lunch or dinner. The supply of frozen condiments deplete at a faster rate than expected. Boredom always leads me to think of food,food and more food. Can't wait to eat a couple of pancakes with butter spread tomorrow morning. =D. On a sidetrack, North Lambton is a suburb in Newcastle, to be most precise.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment