Monday, February 11, 2008
The eve of embarkment
Well, just one more day left before I leave for Sydney, and then subsequently take a cab/train to my offcampus accomodation which is in the vicinity of University of Newcastle,Callaghan.Have more or less finished packing,except for a few nitty gritty items which I can dump in last minute,such as my laptop and my handphone charger. I won't be posting any photos on blogger.But on shutterfly. Will share all the photos that I take over there when I come back in around late June-early July. Sad to say I won't be able to stay on for very long to travel around because of Industrial Attachment :( I foresee I won't be able to sleep well tonight, due to the overwhelming excitement. This trip will definitely push me out of my comfort zone, and be reborn as a fiercely independent and resourceful young woman. Ah well, that is just an exaggeration. Promise longer posts when I reach there :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment