I won't be blogging so often now,since I am rushing numerous assignments and haven't really started proper preparation for the exams. So, I take back my words when I said that there might be 31 entries in May. Shall devote as much time as possible to resting and sleeping now. So far, my grades have been fairly okay, scoring from 58-100%. For your information, I only need to ensure I get 50% overall for everything in order to pass. except for the miserable management essay which I scored less than 40%. Tony has agreed to see me next Monday to discuss about it, lets hope that it will be a fruitful session.
Finally, I have completed Experiment 2 and 3 of CHEM 3310. But I am stuck with the oxime stereochemistry question for Experiment 4. Feel so lazy to look for the answers at home, all thanks to the slow Internet. And there is a slight dampener. Alan will be shifting to Edwards Hall in the University campus on Friday. That means that I would have one less buddy to communicate with in the house. Frankly speaking, my terms with him are the best among everyone here. Nevertheless, we still be staying in contact since I got his MSN address already. Although he is only 19 years old, he demonstrates an impressive level of maturity and sensitivity. Kudos, mate!
I wonder why Ding's "cousin'', Suz, asked me to vet nursing assignments for her. And I foolishly agreed, now I feel like thinking of an excuse not to help her. It is not because I am mean, it is because I am bogged down by heaps of assignments. And I found it bizzare when Ding mentioned that Suz is not her cousin. Ah well, never mind. Should think twice before agreeing to help people so readily next time.
On some ending random notes, 4 cheeses marcoroni tastes delicious, with milk and butter. Cleaned the cooktop today, after Hongjun told me that Simon might be coming for a spot check ( but in the end, he didn't come. :P ). Tomorrow is the last management tutorial, hope to score as much participation marks from it as possible, so to whoever who is reading this post, please pass me all your luck! ( provided you do not need them)
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment