I am proud to declare that I have completed the ardous task of writing the 2000-2200 word essay on workplace stress. The essay really seemed more like a psychology essay than management essay. The contents really remind me of the many stress theories which I had learnt during my HP 801 module last semester. HP 801 was supposed to be a module that is easy to score. Unfortunately, NTU HSS division chose to hire a new lecturer and the module became much more information-intensive. But I must really thank my lucky stars that my appeal to take this module was a success, otherwise I would not be able to come up with so many points for critical analysis.
Basically, the whole day was spent on the Internet and working on my Green Engineering assignment on Pinch Technology. Although there is only one question being set, it is really tedious to solve for there are many steps involved. To worsen matters, I had barely paid attention to any of the lectures involving this topic. Now, I am stuck at the question and have no idea on how to proceed further. Whenever that happens, I would heave a sigh in defeat and wander off to do something else, such as blog hopping, chat with friends online or cover myself with 2 blankets and enjoy the warmth while lying on my bed. I dare to say that I have never come this close to being a sloth during my University life so far.
Lunch was thai noodles with frozen food. Finally got to eat fish after such a long time. However, I had to be extra cautious while eating because there may be tiny bones hidden in the meat. Dessert was another sinful round of chocolate chip ice-cream. The saccharine sweetness is really addictive and makes you yearning for more after each teaspoon. To lessen my guilt, I only had a bowl of soup and grapes for dinner.
Declined Huifang's offer to go Glendale with the party of 4 to purchase winter clothing, for I have enough of them already. During the earlier part of the night, I heard a cat purring. Looked out of the window and saw Emerald at the glass door near the living room where the 3 bears were engrossed in their computer games. She probably has not given birth, for her body is still rotund. It is high time that I complete my packing for the upcoming Tasmania trip and get enough rest, for there would not be a chance to catch a proper sleep due to the flight time at an ungodly hour of 6 am. Not to mention that we need to set off at 12 midnight tomorrow to Sydney Kingsford Smith airport.
On an end note, Rachel will be coming again tomorrow at 10 am, and the thought of it gets me all excited. As Edward had said, the two of us make a wacky pair. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment